A love affair with nature
Guided ocean-side walking tours
Luxury accommodation, all meals supplied
4-Night Oystercatcher Trail
Our famous Oystercatcher Trail; it's a Love Affair with Nature!
5-day, 4-night guided coastal walk
Rates include a local guide, luxury accommodation & all meals
Oystercatcher Trail: 4 nights, 5 days
- Walk from Dana Bay to the Gourits River Mouth in the company of a knowledgeable and entertaining local guide - and re-kindle your bond with Nature while hiking the routes of our ancient history roots - that go back to the dawn of modern human behaviour.
- You'll hike in the company of like minded new friends in small groups (usually no more than about 12 persons).
- Includes accommodation, guide fees, luggage transport, and all meals (on some days you’ll carry your own picnic lunch, on others we'll serve lunch on the beach)
- Accommodation is provided in superbly-appointed local guest houses or cottages - either in Boggomsbaai, Vleesbaai or even in the Beautiful Gourikwa Private Nature Reserve.
- Boat trip across the Gouritz River
- A new and fresh look at Nature and life
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
Rates: 2019 Oystercatcher Trail
· From R 7100 per person sharing (minimum 4 persons)
· Should you want a private group or you are less than 4 persons - please let us work out a rate for you
· Rates valid from 10 January 2019 to 10 December 2019
Please speak to us if you are interested in a self catering option.
- Drinks will be charged to your personal account
- Massages at Sandpiper Sports Centre (please arrange with us before your Trail begins)