A love affair with nature
Guided ocean-side walking tours
Luxury accommodation; fully catered
Happy Hiker: 2nights, 3 days
Guided walking on sections of the Oystercatcher Trail.
You'll carry only your day pack, and stay overnight in the luxury Sandpiper Cape Cottages.
Happy Hiker: our fully catered, 2 night, 3 day breakaway
- Explore selected sections of the Oystercatcher Trail with our expert guides
- Carry only your day pack
*Please send us an enquiry for our rates
- Guide (2 hiking days)
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Sandpiper Guest Cottages or similar accommodation in the area.
- All meals (with the fully-catered package) - including packed lunches on walking days
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
Optional extras :
- A Point of Human Origins Tour (90 minutes) - with qualified and enthusiastic guides.
- Mosselbay historic guided walking tour. (Approx 2 hours)
- George Airport transfers.
- Drinks will be for your own account.
- Day One: Check in at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai, and enjoy a traditional South African dinner at Sandpiper Leisure Centre.
- Day Two: After breakfast, walk from Boggomsbaai along the beach and rocky shoreline via Vleesbaai, Fransmanshoek, down and up the natural dunes of the Fransmanshoek Conservancy and back to Boggomsbaai. approx 18 km.
- Day Three: After breakfast transfer by road to Fransmanshoek and start your hike to the Gourits River Mouth. Cross the river with a boat and get transported back to Boggomsbaai where you can collect your vehicle. Depart or do an optional Mosselbay Town Historic Town Tour or Point of Human Origins Tour.