A love affair with nature
Guided ocean-side walking tours
Luxury accommodation; fully catered
Guided walking on sections of the Oystercatcher Trail.
You'll carry only your day pack, and stay overnight in the luxury Sandpiper Cape Cottages.
Weekend Wanderer: fully catered, 2 night, 2 day weekend breakaway
R4550 p/hiker ( Price valid until 31 August 2021)
- Explore selected sections of the Oystercatcher Trail with our expert guides
- Carry only your day pack
*Please send us an enquiry for our rates
- Guide (2 hiking days)
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- All meals (with the fully-catered package) - including packed lunches on walking days
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
Optional extras :
- A Point of Human Origins Tour (90 minutes) - with qualified and enthusiastic guides.
- Mosselbay historic guided walking tour. (Approx 2 hours)
- George Airport transfers.
- Drinks will be for your own account.
• Day One: Check in at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai, and enjoy a traditional South African dinner at Sandpiper Leisure Centre.
• Day Two: After breakfast get transported to Dana Bay. Start your hike to Boggomsbaai on a mostly beachy hike. Alongside the trail you will pass the Blind River Estuary. Approx 14km.
• Day Three: After breakfast, walk from Boggomsbaai along the beach and rocky shoreline via Vleesbaai, Fransmanshoek, down and up the natural dunes of the Fransmanshoek Conservancy and back to Boggomsbaai. approx 16 km.