2-Night Human Origins Explorer
A complete holiday in 48 hours!
A great package for clubs and associations who want to explore the origins of modern human bahaviour.
Our 2-night Human Origins Explorer includes:
- A 90-minute Point of Human Origins Tour;
- An easy, 1/2-day guided beach walk on a section of the Oystercatcher Trail;
- Accommodation at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai, near Mossel Bay
Rate: 2019 Human Origins Explorer
- Fully Catered: R4,675.00 per person sharing (minimum * 4 guests)
- Self Catering: R3,960.00 per person sharing (minimum* 4 guests)
* Please talk to us if your party includes less than 4 people - we can try to have you walk with another group, which'll ensure that the price remains as quoted (and that you'll make new friends!)
- George Airport transfers.
- Drinks will be for your own account.
- Day one: Then check in at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai, and enjoy a traditional South African dinner at Sandpiper Leisure Centre.
- Day two: After breakfast, walk from Boggomsbaai along the beach and rocky shoreline via Vleesbaai to the Cape Nature Conservancy, Fransmanshoek.Return by road to Boggomsbaai for dinner at the Sandpiper Leisure Centre, and overnight at Sandpiper Cottages. Today's walking: 10 km.
- Day three: Breakfast and prize giving at Sandpiper Leisure Centre. Depart to Pinnacle Point Golf Estate for the Point of Human Origin tour.