A love affair with nature
Holidays fit for childhood
Sandpiper Cottages Boggomsbaai
Seaside self-catering accommodation in traditional South African style.
Pasop/ Kinders, goggas, fietse/ Straatkrieket. Balle
Beware/ Children, bugs, bicycles/ Street cricket. Balls
Stay at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai - a peaceful village in the Fransmanshoek Conservancy that recalls the idyllic neighbourhoods of our childhood.
Sandpiper Cottages provide most of the accommodation for the Oystercatcher Trail
- Elegantly charming Cape cottage-style houses
- Open-plan living and kitchen areas with huge indoor fireplaces - and TVs, of course
- Patios with braai-places
- 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom units (each bedrooms has its own private bathroom)
- Fully equipped for self-catering
- Guests have access to the Sandpiper Leisure Centre, with its squash court and tennis court - and you might even be lucky enough to be here for one of its legendary ‘Klanke, Kultuur & Kaggelkos’ evenings with good music, good wines and great food round a blazing fire.
Oystercatcher Trail Accommodation
If you’re walking one of our trails, you’ll stay in one or more of these fine establishments (depending on availability - and the package you choose):