A love affair with nature
Guided ocean-side walking tours
Luxury accommodation, all meals supplied
4-night Oystercatcher Trail
Our famous Oystercatcher Trail; it's a Love Affair with Nature!
5-day, 4-night guided coastal walk
Rates include luxury accommodation & all meals
Oystercatcher Trail: 4 nights, 5 days
Walk from Mossel Bay's Cape St. Blaize to the Gourits River Mouth in the company of a knowledgeable and entertaining local guide - and discover ancient history that goes back to the dawn of modern human behaviour.
You'll walk in the company of new friends in a small group (usually no more than about 12 guests).
- Includes accommodation, guide fees, luggage transport, and all meals (on some days you’ll carry your own picnic lunch, on others we'll serve lunch on the beach)
- Accommodation is provided in superbly-appointed local guesthouses - with some nights at the traditional-style Sandpiper Cottages at Boggomsbaai
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
Rates: Oystercatcher Trail
- R 6,850.00 per person sharing (minimum 4 guests)
- Please talk to us if your party includes less than 4 people - we can try to arrange for you to walk with another group, which'll ensure that the price remains as quoted (and that you'll make new friends!)
- Rates valid to 10 December, 2017
- Point of Human Origins Experience: www.humanorigin.co.za
- Drinks will be charged to your personal account
- Massages at Sandpiper Sports Centre (please arrange with us before your Trail begins)