Guided ocean-side walking tours
Luxury accommodation in fully-equipped cottages
Oystercatcher Trail: Self-catering
Budget version of our famous Oystercatcher Trail
Luxury self-catering accommodation
Oystercatcher Trail: Self-catering. 4 nights, 5 days.
Walk from Mossel Bay's Cape St. Blaize to the Gourits River Mouth in the company of a knowledgeable and entertaining local guide - and discover ancient history that goes back to the dawn of modern human behaviour.
You'll walk in the company of new friends in a small group (usually no more than about 12 guests).
- Includes accommodation, guide fees, luggage transport
- Accommodation is provided in superbly-appointed local guesthouses - with some nights at the traditional-style Sandpiper Cottages at Boggomsbaai
You’ll walk carrying just your daypack - but you’ll leave with more than a pack-full of memories!
- Point of Human Origins Experience: www.humanorigin.co.za
- Drinks will be charged to your personal account
Rates: Self-catering Oystercatcher Trail
- R 6,200.00 per person sharing (minimum 4 guests)
- Please talk to us if your party includes less than 4 people - we can try to arrange for you to walk with another group, which'll ensure that the price remains as quoted (and that you'll make new friends!)
- Rates valid to 10 December, 2018